Customer Success Associate
Why We Need You
Customer Success Associates at PagerDuty partner with Senior Customer Success Managers (CSMs), and operate as a supporting contact for requests from our most strategic customers which will include ongoing product questions, data analysis, and sharing best practices. They focus on maximizing customer value and accelerated adoption of PagerDuty across the enterprise customer base.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Partner with the Senior Customer Success team to ensure that we are on track to achieve and exceed success metrics on the assigned book of business
- Ensure that every client derives the most value possible from Pagerduty through education and support
- Help Senior CSMs prepare client presentations for meetings
- Provide general account support, while also gaining client-facing experience
- Research accounts, identify key players and initiate outreach with customers
- Support the onboarding process for new accounts to ensure successful implementations
- Document product feedback from customers and advocate for feature enhancements to product team
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You would feel comfortable leading a training session with customers
- You enjoy working directly with customers
- You love asking questions and learning
- Proven track record at achieving measurable goals
- Strong time management skills and ability to balance multiple deliverables as you'll be working in a high volume environment
- Team player
- You are passionate and have a drive to learn on the job from other team members
Benefits to Get Excited About
In addition to working with great people, competitive salaries, and company equity, we also offer:
- Working with a team of deeply passionate and intelligent people
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision plan options for you and your spouse/family, 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks your first year, 4 weeks afterwards), and unlimited sick days (we practice the "no sneezing at work" mantra) in addition to regular holidays
- Monthly company-wide hack days
- Catered lunch every day, and delicious breakfast on Wednesday mornings
- Tea, coffee, soda, kombucha, juice, etc, -- beverages for every mood
- Convenient office location in SoMa, easily accessible by BART, Muni, and Caltrain
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top