Content Marketing Manager
You are a master wordsmith who loves to craft stories and looks to create human interactions even from the most technical of topics. You work agilely and enjoy creating pieces that range from external words on a website to internal materials that help to drive a campaign forward. Enticing headlines? Gonna nail it. You have a bias towards initiative but also thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
We're a software company seeking a special someone to help tell our story the way it deserves to be told. We help create amazing experiences between our customers and their customers by helping them understand, respond, learn, and ultimately proactively manage any issues arising in their technical infrastructure. With over 8,500 customers and half of the Fortune 100, there's a good chance you've done business with someone who has done business with us and you think that's just as cool as we do.
- Develop content strategies and plans, aligned to buyers journeys with assets that bring key value props and messages to life
- Create compelling storylines that can be easily turned into content assets and delivered throughout social and digital media channels
- Drive content execution with a deep understanding of content performance and associated analytics
- Bring innovative thinking to develop digital and social-first content that is relevant to audiences and engaging working across multiple teams
- Identify and enhance key external and internal communities as vehicles to evangelize key messages, assets and cohort-based activities
- Establish the clear voice of content to ensure consistency in execution of content assets
- Ensure content development aligns with SEO and SEM requirements
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
You Should Have
- 2-4 years of experience in content marketing
- BA/BS degree
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders
- Creative thinking
BENEFITS TO GET EXCITED ABOUT
Benefits to Get Excited About
In addition to working with deeply passionate and intelligent people in a dynamic and open environment, we also offer:
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily, breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top