Commercial Sales Account Executive - ANZ
Together we’re building a company that will endure and products people will love for generations to come.
We believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture.
Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Solve for what’s next—at PagerDuty.
As a Commercial Account Executive, you will be responsible for sales & account management of PagerDuty to new and existing customers in Australia and New Zealand. This role will report to the Director of Sales ANZ.
PagerDuty is looking for a tech savvy salesperson with a consultative sales approach, a successful track record of building a territory & able to run a live demo to a technical audience.
You will exhibit all the characteristics associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically leading and running a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota. PagerDuty is customer centric, and so the individual will provide the best sales experience possible for our customers.
- Discover Enterprise customers in Australia and New Zealand by developing a deep understanding of the customers’ priorities and challenges
- Cross sell & upsell to a large portfolio of customers
- Build strong relationships in your target accounts and sell on value to establish PagerDuty’s products as the best solution available through onsite visits, live product demos and web conferencing
- Effectively partner with internal stakeholders to provide industry leading customer experiences to key accounts and prospects
- Develop strong relationships with the Sales Development and marketing teams to generate new opportunities
- Maintain detailed deal related activity documentation in Salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent communicator who is able to effectively partner with key external and internal stakeholders to deliver results
- Build credibility with technical functions such as Engineering, Infrastructure, Security while able to translating complexity into business value at Executive level
- Knows the value of your time, qualifying deals judiciously
- Ability to sell over phone/conference bridge
- Strong analytical skills used to identify target accounts within large greenfield territory
- Efficient: Proven capacity to manage territories >50 Accounts
- 3+ years technical B2B sales experience in quota carrying role
- Prior Salesforce.com experience
- Technical product demo experience, selling to technical audience
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Proven performance within a high-growth technology company
Competitive salaries and company equity
Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family, cell phone allowance and more
Generous parental leave
Paid holidays (20 days) in addition to 9 paid stat holidays and ample sick leave
Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
Monthly company wide hack days
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with local requirements.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top