Business Development Representative
Why We Need You
As a member of the PagerDuty BDR team, you will play an important role in the Sales Organization. You will be an ambassador of the PagerDuty brand by being the first point of contact with potential customers. You will be responsible for outbound prospecting into potential customers and expanding the PagerDuty footprint within existing accounts. You will support a team of Account Executives in building pipeline and managing a territory.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic, motivated, and organized team player to get in on the ground floor with a fast growing, well funded organization. This role will allow you to gain exposure to all aspects of a sales cycle and the ability to have a hand in some of the hottest opportunities we work on in a high volume phone and email environment.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Articulate the PagerDuty business value proposition to assess buying interest
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest to stimulate opportunity
- Conduct high level conversations with senior level executives
- Manage leads and territory in salesforce.com
- Consistently over-achieve quotas
- Prior sales development experience preferred
- Endlessly curious - you love asking questions and learning
- Fearless attitude - proven track record at achieving measurable goals
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Experience using salesforce.com preferred
- Team player--working with your Account Executive to develop a territory plan
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top