We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst who can gather important company data and compile it into reports and presentations our executives can use. We are seeking someone who can take charge of an analysis project and deliver results that will make our organization more effective and efficient. Our ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves our internal decision making and processes.
This person will assist in (1) Business model analysis, to evaluate and improve our organization's market approaches, (2) Business case preparation and ROI analysis, (3) Strategic and tactical planning, to develop short and long terms plans, and will (4) provide operational support to projects identified by our Chief Commercial Officer (CCO).
Responsibilities will include:
- Scoping out analysis projects and defining analysis approach
- Performing comprehensive analysis utilizing internal and external sources of information
- Building models to support periodic analysis, identify trends and track progress
- Researching business problems and opportunities as defined by the leadership team
- Creating regular reports and providing associated analysis for leadership team
- Preparing business case presentations and associated return on investment models
- Assisting in department budget planning, tracking and management
- Tracking and managing key initiatives and programs identified by CCO
- Preparation of executive team business review and board meeting materials
Position requirements include:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration or a like field
- 2+ years of business analyst or related work experience
- Experience in management consulting or investment banking a plus
- Experience in financial modelling
- Strong and detailed analytical abilities
- Demonstrated experience in managing analysis projects
- High level of analytical and visualisation skills with products like Microsoft Excel
- High level of capability building business case presentations in Powerpoint
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top