AWS Alliance Manager
At PagerDuty, we believe that people do their best in a culture that fosters inclusion, innovation, and success. Our values - Champion the Customer, Take the Lead, Run Together, Ack + Own and Bring Yourself - serve as the foundation of our collaborative and dynamic culture. Whether it’s conducting a retrospective, participating in our monthly Hackdays, cranking out a new product feature, supporting our two PagerDuty bands, or doing our day to day work, Dutonians live and breathe these five values every day. Together, we solve real customer issues and fulfill our mission of connecting teams to real-time opportunities and elevate work to the outcomes that matter.
Why we need you
Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity have been part of our cultural values since day one. From our CEO to our newest Dutonian, we take individual ownership in creating a work environment where everyone can thrive. As part of our continued growth in the America’s, PagerDuty has an outstanding opportunity for an AWS Alliance Manager. You will be responsible for continuing to accelerate our business with Amazon Web Services. As a member of the Business Development and Corporate Strategy team, you will play a key role in supporting the company’s rapid growth, strategic expansion, and market leadership. You will closely collaborate with product management, engineering, finance, sales, marketing, etc. to develop alignment and coordinate execution. This will be a hands-on role where a strong desire to succeed, curiosity to learn, and willingness to focus and commit will be essential. If you’re passionate about scaling and accelerating an innovative product, this is a tremendous opportunity to drive digital business efficiency and innovation.
- Be the PagerDuty subject matter expert for the AWS partnership and communicate how to engage, market, sell, and partner together
- Work with the PagerDuty marketing team to evangelize and promote PagerDuty’s value proposition for DevOps, ITOps, cloud migration, serverless, and digital transformation
- Expanding and nurture relationships across sales, partner, product, and other parts of the AWS organization
- Facilitate the global and regional sales teaming to execute the joint-selling motion between PagerDuty and AWS. Collaborating with PagerDuty sales, you’ll help identify strategic opportunities, facilitate account team intros, and work collaboratively across teams to deliver key wins
- Collaborate with marketing to develop campaigns to generate new business and expand the reach of PagerDuty
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, marketing, sales, operations, finance, legal and other teams to execute programs and project to help grow the business and advance the partnership
- Help coordinate the selling, processing, and fulfillment of our AWS Marketplace business
Background and Skills
- 3-5 years’ experience as a technology alliances manager, business development, partnership management, product management, consulting role
- Ability to be proactive and execute with minimal mentorship
- Results-driven, detail-oriented, organized self-starter
- Creative and critical thinker
This role must be located in San Francisco (Relocation Assistance Unavailable)
Competitive salaries and company equity
Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family
401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
Generous parental leave, paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave
Paid employee Volunteer Time - 20 hours per year
Monthly company wide hack days
Catered lunch daily plus breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub – accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application process. Should you require accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
To all recruitment agencies: PagerDuty does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PagerDuty employees or any other company location. PagerDuty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Back to top