Accounts Payable Lead
Why We Need You
PagerDuty is building out its global Accounting and Finance function and is looking to recruit an experienced accounts payable professional for the newly created position of Accounts Payable Lead. We are looking for someone who will support the finance department by handling functions related to invoice data entry, vendor reconciliation and follow up with internal business customers as needed to obtain approvals for payment.
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to input
- Obtain appropriate approvals/signatures
- Act as a liaison between internal business users and vendors
- Answer vendor inquiries in an efficient and courteous manner
- Maintain accounts payable reports and files
- Enter new data into Bill.com - moving to NetSuite mid-2018
- Reconcile and analyze accounts, as required
- Review and process expense reports in Expensify
- Ad hoc reporting, as required
- Act as backup to our payroll team
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Detail oriented, with excellent organization and data entry skills
- Strong mathematical skills and general technical savviness
- Structured thinking and problem solving
- Demonstrated self-starter, who can work as part of a team or individually on projects
- Ability to respond and prioritize while meeting deadlines
- 3+ years' experience in AP (you will be processing 30 - 40 invoices per day), working knowledge of systems and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Experienced Excel, Word and PowerPoint user
- Knowledge and understanding of the English language and grammar
- Experience with invoice systems such as Bill.com, NetSuite and/or Oracle (not required but preferred)
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family; 401K, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous parental leave, paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily plus breakfast on Wednesdays, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient office location in SoMa tech hub - accessible by BART, Muni and CalTrain
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our SaaS-based solution empowers over 10,000 small, mid-size and enterprise global customers such as Comcast, eHarmony, Slack and Lululemon with the insight to intelligently respond to critical disruptions for exceptional customer experience. PagerDuty was founded to deliver a new and innovative approach to increase business response and efficiency. We follow agile methodology to build software that enables full-stack event intelligence, response orchestration, continuous learning and delivery, and facilitate the journey towards improved application, system, and service performance and availability. When brand reputation depends on customer satisfaction, PagerDuty arms businesses with the insight to proactively manage incidents and events that may impact customers across your IT environment. We were recently included in the 2016 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 500 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists.
Our dedication to our customers, collaborative spirit, 'risk, fail, learn' attitude, and a Get Stuff Done ethos drive innovation through our product and our culture. We are incredibly proud of our people programs that enable our employees to deliver their best every day. From our performance achievement philosophy to our great benefits, our robust culture of recognition to our commitment to inclusion and diversity, solving complex technical problems to delivering an amazing customer experience, PagerDuty is where you can do the some of the best work of your career.
Learn more at www.pagerduty.com. Follow our blog and connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top