Account Manager, Commercial Sales
Why We Need You
PagerDuty is looking for an experienced sales person who is technically savvy and likes to have fun! We're looking for someone who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing inside sales and the ability to run a live demo with a technical audience. This individual must demonstrate all the characteristics associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota. PagerDuty is customer centric, this individual will provide the best sales experience possible for our customers.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing and growing current customers
- Develop and maintain the relationships within your named accounts
- Demonstrate selling value to key stakeholders within accounts
- Understand customer goals and challenges, and establish PagerDuty's product as the best solution available
- Conduct 2-3 live product demos daily
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate your internal team to provide the best customer experience and ensure 100% satisfaction
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Live in salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- 4 - 6+ years of technical B2B closing experience carrying a quota
- Experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience selling to C level executives
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com (a MUST)
- Technical product demo experience, selling to a technical audience
- A proven track record of success selling into SMB and MM companies
- Effective time management, deal management, and problem solving skills
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Positive can-do attitude with demonstrated capacity to meet and exceed quota
- BS degree or higher preferred
In addition to working with deeply passionate and intelligent people in a dynamic and open environment, we also offer:
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental, and vision plans for you, your spouse and family, cell phone allowance and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave
- Monthly company wide hack days
- Catered lunch daily and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Convenient, central Toronto office location, easily accessible to public transportation
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our stewardship of the data of many thousands of customers means that a background check is required to join PagerDuty. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top