Account Executive, Commercial Sales
Why We Need You
PagerDuty is looking for an experienced sales person who is technically savvy and likes to have fun! We're looking for someone who has a consultative sales approach, a successful track record growing inside sales and the ability to run a live demo with a technical audience. This individual must demonstrate all the characteristics associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota. As PagerDuty is customer centric, this individual will provide the best sales experience possible for our customers.
How You Contribute to Our Vision:
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing and growing new clients
- Prospect potential customers through inbound leads, outbound calling and targeted email prospecting
- Understand customer goals and challenges, and establish PagerDuty's product as the best solution available
- Conduct 2-3 live product demos daily
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate your internal team to provide the best customer experience and ensure 100% satisfaction
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Live in salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- 5+ years of technical B2B closing experience carrying a quota
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com (a MUST)
- Technical product demo experience, selling to a technical audience
- A proven track record of success selling into SMB and MM companies (closing new logos/ exceeding quota)
- Effective time management, deal management, and problem solving skills
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Positive can-do attitude with demonstrated capacity to meet and exceed quota
- Strong technical acumen, knowledge engineering culture, with the ability to relate to the customer
Benefits to Get Excited About
- Working with a team of deeply passionate and intelligent people
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision plan options for you and your spouse/family, 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks your first year, 4 weeks afterwards), and unlimited sick days (we practice the "no sneezing at work" mantra) in addition to regular holidays
- Monthly company-wide hack days
- Catered lunch every day, and delicious breakfast on Wednesday mornings
- Tea, coffee, soda, kombucha, beer, juice, wine, Scotch -- beverages for every mood
- Convenient office location in SoMa, easily accessible by BART, Muni, and Caltrain
PagerDuty is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. PagerDuty does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Meet Some of PagerDuty's Employees
Managing three teams of engineers—the Front-End UI Team, the Mobile Team, and the Platform Team—Sweta balances her focus between people management, career growth for her engineers, and advancing business goals.
Back to top