Warehouse Team Lead
- Rosemont, IL
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Lead day to day shipping operations
- Provide communication via regular crew meetings and facilitate feedback from employees on issues and concerns.
- Upkeep SAP Time and attendance.
- Coordinate warehouse operations with Production supervisors daily.
- Perform Forklift audits
- Maintain and control shipping activities
- Direct shuttle drivers
- Provide temporary supervisory coverage as needed
- Maintain good housekeeping and safety practices
- Works as a team member
- Provide forklift training for new hires and recertification’s as needed.
- Performs other tasks as directed.
- Schedule and perform cycle count of resin and finished goods inventory as needed.
- Supports lean initiatives throughout the plant
- Lead lean programs in the plant
JOB REQUIREMENTS: You must meet the minimum job requirements to be considered for the position:
- Must have lift truck operator license or be able pass the LTO training and testing.
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills
- Computer and keyboarding skills preferred; SAP knowledge a plus
- Must have 3-5 years of previous Supervisor or Team Leader experience
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office (excel, work, etc.)
- Must obtain a high school diploma or equivalent
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P"
Back to top