Warehouse Team Lead 2
The Team Leader position leads a shift in a fast paced environment that is responsible for the execution of warehouse plans and ensures that the team achieves the targets set. Identify areas of improvement and assist individual team members so that they perform to their full potential. Effectively executes standard work and training of employees to operate a safe world class injury-free environment.
- Ensures all Standard Work Instructions and procedures are followed effectively
- Identifies and recommends needed changes to shift supervisor on the standardized processes for the shift
- Team Leader must be a role model and ensure that he or she is setting proper examples for his or her team members to follow
- Guides LTO’s in daily operations
- Monitors standard work to ensure a high degree of productivity, safety, service, and quality
- Meet shipping and receiving deadlines
- Perform all operational tasks
- Maintain inventory accuracy and control
- Prepare and review shift reports and identify areas of improvement for transaction discipline and productivity improvement
ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or equivalent job related experience is desired, preferably in a supply chain function. Associates degree preferred
- Perform basic math, including calculations using fractions, percent, and/or ratios
- Understand written procedures, write routine documents, and speak clearly
- Understand multi-step written and oral instructions
- Well-developed understanding of safe working practices
- Strong, proven front line leadership skills to lead a group of people and prioritize workload to meet goals
- High analytical ability with proficiency in Microsoft Office products, SAP and/or other warehouse management tools
- Must work overtime as needed.
- Must be a demonstrated team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- No Step 2 corrective actions within the last six months (internal candidates).
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB2 “IND1P”
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top