This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Responsible for providing leadership and directions for the daily operations of the warehouse transportation logistics for all shipments and customer service.
- Develops and implements supply chain plans that may affect the production, distribution, and inventory of finished products in order to enhance product flow.
- May have a particular area of specialty (replenishment, inventory control, logistics, etc.)
- Assists in the development of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
- Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times and order fill rates.
- Maintains appropriate records and prepares reports.
- Coordinates logistics activities with internal/external customers.
- Ensure warehouse is appropriately staffed; equipment and facility operated to best practices, and inventories are effectively managed and controlled.
- Support sales strategies to ensure plant's critical response to the manufacturing production needs.
- May be responsible for developing strategic distribution initiatives with plant, such as continuous inventory replenishment, demand estimation, or just-in-time inventory control.
- BA/BS in logistics or related field preferred, with 3-5 years of large warehouse supervisory experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong organizational skills; strict attention to detail; ability to multi-task and prioritize; high analytical ability and individual and team facilitation skills including conflict resolution.
- Monitors standard work to ensure a high degree of productivity, safety, service, labor and customer quality.
- High analytical ability with proficiency in Microsoft Office products, SAP PTP/PLE and/or other warehouse management tools.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #ZR
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top