- Rosemont, IL
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
"At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include, but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education."
- Safely and effectively provides support to facility to ensure building(s)are properly maintained and are kept in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist maintenance with cleaning and de-greasing equipment as needed
- Use of scissor lifts and articulating lift
- Able to use hand tools and perform small mechanical tasks
- Comply with lock out tag out instructions
- Work with little or no supervision
- Wear proper PPE
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Candidate will be required to complete pre-employment assessments.
- 1 year manufacturing experience preferred
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!
"IND1P" #CB1 #ZR
Back to top