- Rosemont, IL
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Safely and effectively provides support to facility to ensure building(s)are properly maintained and are kept in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist maintenance with cleaning and de-greasing equipment as needed
- Use of scissor lifts and articulating lift
- Able to use hand tools and perform small mechanical tasks
- Comply with lock out tag out instructions
- Work with little or no supervision
- Wear proper PPE
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Candidate will be required to complete pre-employment assessments.
- 1 year manufacturing experience preferred
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1 #ZR
Back to top