Unit Production Manager - Extrusion
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. J
• Responsible for providing leadership and direction to assigned department(s), product line(s) or profit center(s) and teams in order to meet production goals, ensure a safe work environment, and meet customer specifications.
• Typically supervises 100+ employees including salaried, hourly and agency temps.
• Schedules, tracks, & monitors production and costs to ensure unit meets established goals while maintaining a safe work environment and quality standards.
• Maintains effective workforce through hiring, training, coaching and disciplinary actions.
• Develops, implements and demonstrates best practices and consistent policies.
• Completes and maintains timely and accurate reports on critical production outcomes such as efficiency, downtime, cost, etc.
• Provides feedback up and down the organization.
• Develops and implements safety awareness programs, communicates safety issues, corrects safety related problems, and leads investigations into safety related issues.
• Leads, designs and implements continuous improvement processes.
• BA/BS degree preferred, in Industrial Management, Engineering or Business.
• 5+ years of manufacturing experience, including 3 years of supervisory experience required.
• Lean Manufacturing experience a plus.
• Must demonstrate proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Effective team building and demonstrated leadership skills.
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels in the organization.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, unfavorable military discharge, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Back to top