Assistant Plant Manager
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
**Pathyway to Plant Leadership**
- Responsible for providing leadership and direction to assigned department(s), product line(s) or profit center(s) and teams in order to meet production goals, ensure a safe work environment, and meet customer specifications.
- Typically supervises 200+ employees including both salaried and hourly.
- Schedule, track, & monitor production and costs to ensure unit meets established goals while maintaining a safe work environment and quality standards.
- Maintain effective workforce through hiring, training, coaching and disciplinary actions.
- Implement and demonstrate best practices and consistent policies.
- Complete and maintain timely and accurate reports on critical production outcomes such as efficiency, downtime, cost, etc.
- Provide feedback up and down the organization.
- Develop and implement safety awareness programs, communicate safety issues, correct safety related problems, and lead investigations into safety related issues.
- Participate in designing and implementing continuous improvement processes.
- BS/BA in Industrial Management, Engineering or Business with 5 years of manufacturing experience including 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of statistical methods and process improvement techniques.
- Must demonstrate proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective team building and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels in the organization.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Pactiv complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following "EEO is The Law" poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. To view the "EEO is The Law" poster supplement: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. To view the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/PayTransparencyNotice_JRFQA508c.pdf. Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling (847)482-4320 or email [email protected] . Please clearly indicate that you need assistance. Recruiter and general inquiries of any kind will not be answered. "IND1P" #LI-TM1 #CB1
Back to top