This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
The Transportation Coordinator position functions in a fast-paced environment that is responsible for the execution and monitoring of all transportation operations. Identify areas of improvement and assist team members to create a “Center of Excellence” for transportation planning in the SE Region. Effectively executes standard work and training to operate efficiently and effectively in a developmental environment.
- Working with Transportation Planner and Coordinators to support transportation planning, minimize expenses and maximize customer service.
- Assist in the coordinating the day-to-day operations of all aspects of logistics, as required.
- Follow up with carriers, shipping and customer service to maintain high levels of communication and shipment tracking.
- Coordinates customer returns and tracks overages, shortages, and damages.
- Prepare and maintain accurate reporting, traffic logs and route guides.
- May be called upon to help investigate and respond to inquiries regarding distribution, transportation and shipping.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 3+ years logistics experience required.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast pace setting.
- Experience and proficiency with various Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills with internal/external customers.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top