This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Description of Job Duties / Qualifications:
The Training Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of training and onboarding new temporary employees as well as operator associate training. The objective is to complete standardized training using a flexible timeframe to match each individual’s learning pace while ensuring training progress is achieved, and to accomplish all training in a safe and effective manner.
The training coordinator will align appropriate trainers to trainees, including those individuals whose primary language is not English. The coordinator will work with Operations and Human Resource Leadership to translate documents from English to Spanish.
The Coordinator will be responsible for updating, maintaining and implementing to appropriate trainers, training documentation with input from Operations leadership. The Coordinator will initially be responsible for implementing the training program developed for the Retail Business Unit.
This position does require the ability to be flexible with the work schedule including the ability to work all shifts as needed. The Training Coordinator must fully understand (signed off) the core functions of packing and operator associate positions.
The Training Coordinator works directly with Team Leaders and Supervisors to coordinate training activities and, while the Training Coordinator regularly works with trainees, the coordinator does not direct their assignments. The training coordinator meets regularly with the Operations Manager and Human Resources to assist with training requirements to meet business needs. The Training Coordinator guides all trainees in safe, quality work.
The Coordinator will function as a Packaging Associate and/or Operator Associate when training duties are not needed and perform other duties as assigned by management.The Training Coordinator will assist the Shift Supervisor and lead the Forming team’s mission in:
- Set start dates for trainees
- Work with leaders for trainer support
- Trainee packet preparation and distribution
- Confirm and communicate days off
- Assist with timely completion of reviews/assessments
- Monitor training performance to schedule
- Identify documents for Spanish translation
- Track current and planned future training
- Demonstrated abilities as a leader with effective teamwork and communication skills
- Demonstrated abilities to function as packaging associate and operator associate
- Must meet the eligibility requirements as listed in the Pactiv Job Posting Policy (See employee handbook)
- Must be able to flex hours to accommodate training coordination
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills necessary
- Ability to multi task and prioritize workload
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must work overtime as required
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, unfavorable military discharge, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #ZR #CB1
Back to top