Tool Room Mechanic
The Tool Room Mechanic will report directly to the Maintenance Team Lead. The primary duties and responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Check, clean, maintain and repair tooling materials in accordance with company standards.
- Must follow a detailed schedule.
- Must be able to operator a wide variety of hand tools.
- Perform all work in accordance with established safety procedures, including lock-out/tag-out.
- Perform other related duties to contribute to the success of the operation as assigned.
- Communicates problems encountered throughout the shift and report carry-over items at tier 1 meeting.
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- Minimum 2 years industrial maintenance experience
- Excellent mechanical skills and manufacturing practices
- Experience working with hand tools, forklift, micrometer, dial indicators and other close tolerance devices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively with little to no supervision
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #ZR “IND1P” #CB1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top