- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Accurately use shop work order tracking system to log time to projects.
- Set up and operate micro drill presses to drill small ventilation holes in cavity components.
- Polish machine marks from flat and contoured surfaces of tooling components using scrapers, abrasive stones, files, emery cloths, or die grinders.
- Use precision measuring instruments such as calipers and micrometers as necessary for task set up and component verification.
- Inspect finished parts for surface finish, contour conformity, and defects.
- Work with minimal supervision in the assigned work cell and communicate with the team to escalade problems if needed according to the existing procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have the ability to follow detailed directions accurately.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude is essential.
- Advanced math skills are required to perform necessary job functions.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret CAD drawings, sketches and verbal instructions as necessary for completion of assigned tasks.
- Ability to work independently as well as working with others effectively as a part of a team is essential.
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills; ability to work well in group situations; ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature & consistent manner.
- Flexibility to work overtime and off shifts as business needs dictate.
Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.3iN37iw2.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Joanie W.Project Lead
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top