This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products.
Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Performs role as plants primary thermoformer technician. Trains operators, mechanics and other technicians in thermoforming equipment operations and maintenance.
- Trouble shoots, maintains plants thermoforming equipment and ancillary plant process equipment
- Improves thermoforming and process equipment reliability by identifying equipment, maintenance and procedural improvemetns to enhance safety, improve productivity, reduce costs and improve quality
- Interfaces with contractors and vendors as necessary to achieve plant thermorforming requirements and to achieve equipment upgrades and maintenance
- Interfaces with plant staff as necessary to acheive optimum productivity results and resolve conflicts among competing priorities.
- Identify and recommend safety, process, and product improvement opportunities including evaluating equipment not performing to standard speed, cost reduction opportunities in all assigned areas processes based on experience and observations.
- Implement new or revised processes, procedures or operating practices in all areas and processes involving packaging trays, changed SOP's, safety procedures, etc.
- Write Standard Operating Procedures in the correct computerized format
- Assist in the identification of training needs for production personnel, and provide training. Work with project teams to solve problems.
- Complies with operational methods, personnel practices and all commmunicated requirements to ensure a safe and productive work environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Minimum of two years technical degreee and three years experience working in maintenance trades field (equivalent additional experience may be considered as substitute for technical degree)
- Demonstrated computer literacy with working knowledge of common office suite software. Practical working knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems.
- Possesses appropriate technical training and applicable expeience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems, gear and belt driven assemblies. Strong skills for reading machine schematics, machine drawings, and operating machine shop equipment. Basic knowledge of electrical circuites and components preferred. Ideal candidate possesses technical training and applicable experience with AC drives, programmable logic controllers, control circuitry and sensing equipment, industrial motors, and power distribution systems.
- Demonstrates strong skill level reading and interpreting schematics, ladder diagrams, blueprints and technical documents.
- Available for and amenable to limited travel.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of food service and food packaging products. Pactive currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed paperboard, PE coated board and molded-fiber packaging. Our global workforcs of almost 12,000 team members allwos us to supply packer, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration fro employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran's status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #LI-TM1 "IND1P" #CB1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top