Thermoforming Team Lead
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
This position supervises day to day operation of a 12 hour production shift by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate employees. Guide the overall team's mission in productivity, safety, quality, operations, continuous improvement and team effectiveness for a minimum of 25 hourly employees. Troubleshoots complex/critical processes or equipment and provides hands on approach to resolve. Responsible for safety of all employees within department.This will be accomplished through:
- Process metrics will be used as guidelines to chart, track, and measure team performance.
- The Team Leader will guide the work team's efforts in continuous improvement.
- This position will be required to work overtime.
- The job responsibilities in this position description are not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of Plant/Team daily operations
- Possess a positive professional attitude
- Must be able to change groups in the future as business conditions require
- Knowledge about Foam Thermoforming processes desired
- Must be able to learn and demonstrate a thorough understanding of business computer applications
ESSENTIAL SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE:
Hands on leadership, mechanical aptitude, analytical, design, problem solving, project management, strong technical skills, customer service, interpersonal, oral communication, written communication, teamwork, judgment, motivation, planning, organizing, professionalism, quality, quantity, safety, adaptability, attendance, punctuality, dependability, initiative, innovation, lean manufacturing.ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be a demonstrated team player and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- No Final Warning corrective actions within the last six months (internal candidates).
- Maintain positive professional attitude
- Prior experience in a leadership role is desired
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top