Thermoforming Production Supervisor
- Manage, direct and coordinate all activities related to a production shift to maximize productivity and minimize cost while maintaining quality.
- Typically supervises 50+ employees.
- Coordinate with Scheduler to ensure daily production requirements are achieved.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities including interviewing, hiring & training employees; planning, assigning & directing work; appraising performance; rewarding & disciplining employees; addressing complaints & resolving problems.
- Ensure all production data is gathered and reported correctly on a daily basis.
- Support & improve upon quality initiatives designed to meet plant goals.
- Ensures safety programs are implemented effectively, reviewed regularly and revised as necessary.
- High school diploma required, BA/BS preferred (business, engineering) with 4+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Good verbal & interpersonal communication skills; ability to work well in group situations; ability to deal effectively with conflict in mature & consistent manner.
- Good computer skills.
- SAP experience preferred.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
#CB1 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Back to top