Thermoforming Packer Associate
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Consistently interpret and accurately fill out required paperwork
- Follow recycling procedures for all materials including plastic scrap, cardboard and cores.
- Maintain department standards for all lines and equipment.
- Assist in setting up of former.
- Practice safety and good housekeeping procedures.
- Works as a team player, assisting Operator B.
- Performs other tasks as directed
- If you do not have machine operator experience, you will not be considered. You must meet the minimum job requirements to be considered for the position:
- Operator A experience preferred if not currently an Operator B in Thermoforming.
- Experience with the following tooling parts preferred: Mold base, Pressure box, Trim tooling and Punch/die shoe preferred.
- Machine Operator Experience
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Pactiv complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following EEO is The Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling (847) 482-4320 or email [email protected]. Please clearly indicate that you need assistance. "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top