- Parkersburg, WV
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holdings Limited
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Uses measurement instruments to check work.
- Makes adjustments and notifies Tooling personnel of the need for more complex machine adjustments.
- Removes parts from the press.
- Loads and removes inserts in the mold (“change over”) and inspects parts.
- When necessary, will perform the same duties as other production employees and packers.
- Packs plastic containers and lids of various sizes into sleeves and boxes (0 to less than 5 pounds)
- Grinding scrap material out of sleeves(0 to less than 5 pounds)
- Accurately read and operate machine’s computer console.
- Responsible for the overall continuing manufacturing process.
- Set up and install mold bases.
- Housekeeping on a daily basis.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Back to top