THERMO OPERATOR ASSOCIATE
THERMO OPERATOR ASSOCIATE
Build your career at Pactiv!
One of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products.
• Competitive pay with quick growth potential
• Full-time opportunities - 40 hours per work week with overtime possibilities
- Vacation Time
- Paid Holiday Time-off
- Safety Bonus
- Productivity Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Match
- Training Opportunities
- On-the-job Training to build your career!
- Consistently and safely operate thermoforming machines at or above standard levels of operation including safety, quality, efficiency, scrap, and utilization. This includes packing finished product into bags and boxes.
- Trouble shoot, identify and correct machine related problems through proper adjustments to various parts of the machine.
- Provide innovative solutions for production issues.
- Provide support and guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Complete appropriate end of shift paperwork, accounting for crewing time, machine time, and production quantities.
- Inspect and recognize defective product and make machine adjustments to correct cause of defects.
- Observe all housekeeping, standard work, and safety guidelines.
- Mechanical aptitude, demonstrated problem solving skills and effective communication skills - written and verbal are required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to stand on your feet and work for an entire 8 hour shift.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #ZR #CB3
See Inside the Office of Pactiv
Founded in 1965, Pactiv provides high-quality foodservice products to every major retailer and distributor in North America, including McDonald’s, Target, Costco, and Tim Hortons. With over 11,000 employees at more than 50 locations, it’s the world's largest foodservice packaging company—and it’s constantly expanding and innovating its portfolio of products to lead the foodservice industry into the future.
Back to top