Territory Sales Manager - Minneapolis, MN
Territory Sales Manager – Minneapolis
We are looking for an experienced professional with food, food service, or packaging sales experience. This position will sell into the retail/wholesale supermarket and distribution packaging space. It is preferred that you be based and live in the greater Minneapolis area.
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans, both volume and profit, within assigned sales territory.
- Responsible for securing and maintaining distribution of products and maintaining effective agreements.
- Has direct one-to-one communication with customers, both present and prospective.
- Field promotion work and developing new accounts. Demonstrates products and provides assistance in the best application of product. Contacts prospects and explains features and merits of products offered, utilizing persuasive sales techniques.
- Analyzes records of present and past sales, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred.
- Interprets accounts, trends, and records to management.
- Responsible for closing the sales transaction.
- Service accounts and manages relationship regarding pricing, product warranty claims, receivables, etc.
- Typical territory revenue is $5 - $10 million.
- BA/BS preferred, in business, sales/marketing or related field and 2+ years of previous sales experience in food, food service, or packaging.
- Must be able to travel frequently (30-40%) including some overnight travel.
- Demonstrated skills and attributes include initiative, problem solving, negotiation, and persuasive communication skills (written, presentation and verbal).
- Ability to function independently.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top