Territory Sales Manager - Mid Atlantic
Territory Sales Manager – Mid Atlantic
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
At Pactiv, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include, but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
The ideal candidate lives in either the greater Philadelphia, Baltimore, New Jersey, DC, Delaware, Northern Virginia area. You will work with one our major broadline distributors and will call on healthcare, educational, restaurants, and food service customers.
- Responsible for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans, both volume and profit, within assigned sales territory. Responsible for securing and maintaining distribution of products and maintaining effective agreements.
- Has direct one-to-one communication with customers, both present and prospective.
- Performs field promotion work and development of new accounts.
- Demonstrates products and provides assistance in the best application of product.
- Contacts prospects and explains features and merits of products offered, utilizing persuasive sales techniques.
- Analyzes records of present and past sales, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred.
- Interprets accounts, trends, and records to management.
- Responsible for closing the sales transaction.
- Services accounts and manage relationship regarding pricing, product warranty claims, receivables, etc.
- BA/BS degree preferred in business, sales/marketing or related field.
- Prefer 2-3 years of previous sales experience.
- Must be able to travel frequently (30-40%) including some overnight travel.
- Demonstrated skills and attributes include initiative, problem solving, negotiation, and persuasive communication skills (written, presentation and verbal).
- Ability to function independently.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
"IND1P" #LI-TM1 #CB1
Back to top