This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions.
Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Supply technical assistance to facility in order to maintain and improve overall operational efficiency.
- Responsible for complex operations and duties in production.
- Tracks equipment performance and adjusts setups, calibrations, and alignments.
- Calls other specialists when serious problems occur.
- Tracks data associated with production equipment.
- Reports any inconsistencies and uses standard repair procedures.
- Responsible for solving problems requiring more extensive knowledge and experience.
- High School graduate or equivalent required with AAS or trade school diploma in mechanical or electrical highly preferred and 8+ years technical manufacturing exp.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must be proficient in computer applications and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours including weekends.
Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com . Please clearly indicate that you need assistance. Recruiter and general inquiries of any kind will not be answered. #LI-TM1 "IND1P"