This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
- Provide Leadership to the maintenance team assigned to the MFPP/OPS Department
- Supply technical assistance to facility in order to maintain and improve overall operational efficiency.
- Accountable for continuous improvement to the process by communicating with internal and external resources and implementing new proven ideas.
- Perform regular preventative and predictive maintenance of equipment per manufacturer's instruction or internal maintenance (TPM) schedule.
- Maintain, monitor, troubleshoot, and continually improve the manufacturing process. These requirements will pertain to all aspects of Extrusion and Forming processes. Supply technical assistance to facility in order to maintain and improve overall operational efficiency.
- Follow company safety procedures, food safety procedures and policies. Actively works safely and maintains a safe working environment in all areas of the plant on a day-to-day basis.
- HS Diploma or equivalency; 3-5 years industrial maintenance experience and mechanical knowledge.
- Must have Computer literacy.
- Highly organized, problem solver, able to handle multiple tasks and strong sense of urgency.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with people at all levels within the organization.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be a Team player.
- Experience with foam and/or OPS extrusion and forming equipment preferred.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Pactiv complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following EEO is The Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling (847) 482-4320. Please clearly indicate that you need assistance.
Back to top