Plant Engineering Manager - Kinston
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
- Provide leadership for Engineering, Maintenance and Quality with the ultimate objective of maximizing production volume while achieving cost targets.
- Manages the capital budget and develops the technical talent in the group.
- Assures plant facilities and production equipment are properly maintained.
- Manages the plant Capital Budget and Engineering expense budget.
- Works with plant technical and operations resources to identify capital deployment opportunities.
- Responsible for CAR submission and coordination of capital activities.
- Responsible for hiring, salary administration, performance management including disciplinary actions, employee development and salary administration.
- Provides engineering support and resources to sustain plant production.
- Coordinates communication and implementation of manufacturing and technical initiatives.
- Manages AOP budget, which includes technical group salaries, building and grounds, maintenance materials and utilities.
- Responsibility for meeting site environmental compliance and providing support to plant safety programs.
- BA/BS degree preferred in engineering.
- 6+ years in engineering field with demonstrated project and process management skills with at least 3 years supervisory experience.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills and negotiation skills required.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve various technical related issues.
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1 #ZR
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Joanie W.Project Lead
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top