Plant Technical Manager - Mooresville
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
The primary focus of the Mooresville technical manager role is to provide daily leadership to the maintenance team, facilitate capital and expense projects, and manage the facility energy programs.
- Provide leadership for Maintenance with the ultimate objective of maximizing production volume while achieving cost targets.
- Manages the capital budget and develops the technical talent in the group.
- Assists the facility engineer in assuring the plant facilities and production equipment are properly maintained through the utilization of predictive maintenance tools and lean manufacturing concepts.
- Manages the plant Capital Budget and Engineering expense budget.
- Works with plant technical and operations resources to identify capital deployment opportunities.
- Responsible for CAR submission and coordination of capital activities.
- Responsible for hiring, salary administration, performance management including disciplinary actions, employee development and salary administration.
- Provides engineering support and maintenance resources to sustain plant production.
- Coordinates communication and implementation of manufacturing and technical initiatives.
- Manages AOP budget, which includes technical group salaries, building and grounds, maintenance materials and utilities.
- Responsible for supporting site environmental compliance and plant safety programs.
- BA/BS degree preferred, in engineering
- 8+ years in a manufacturing technical field with demonstrated technical, maintenance and project management skills with at least 3 years supervisory experience. Thermoforming process knowledge is an added benefit.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), interpersonal skills and negotiation skills required.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve various technical related issues.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world’s largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #LI-TM1”IND1P” #CB1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top