This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
• Ensure employees are trained to do the job they were hired to do and to do it safely.
• Troubleshoots complex/critical processes or equipment and provides hands on approach to resolve.
• Support activities to increase safety awareness, boost morale.
• Assess training needs and administer training as necessary.
• Assess talent and insures the development of team.
• Communicates effectively with all levels of operation.
• Responsible for ensuring that only quality product is produced and distributed. • Maintains good housekeeping of the area.
• Hands on leadership, mechanical aptitude, analytical, design, problem solving, project management, strong technical skills
• Customer service, interpersonal, oral communication and written communication
• Teamwork, judgment, motivation, planning and organizing
• Professionalism, quality, quantity, safety, adaptability, attendance, punctuality, dependability, initiative, innovation, lean manufacturing.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top