This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
This position leads a department which consists of four production machines producing plates and hinged-lid containers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Direction of work/resources associated with those machines, running machines as necessary, mechanical troubleshooting and repair and training of all levels of Associates to achieve or exceed the following goals: safety, productivity, operations, quality, cost, and team effectiveness.
- The Team Leader will be required to participate in Tier 1 and Tier II meetings as required by site, communicate Safety, Quality, and Productivity accountability board tasks, key metrics, and input SLC data.
- The position will be required to work overtime.
- The job responsibilities in this posting are not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Directly leads 5+ employees.
Qualifications: Preferred candidates will have:
- Proven leadership, technical, and mechanical skills experience.
- Effective communication skills are essential.
- Candidates must have experience leading groups of employees in a manufacturing setting, as well as experience troubleshooting machine problems.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top