This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. on in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Oversees the operations of the Dry End of the Macon Facility. This includes the positions of Dry End Operator, Material Handler, Stacker and Wrapper. Maintains excellent safety and housekeeping standards, and verifies quality and production paperwork.
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all documented procedures for the position to include all JSAs for the Dry End.
- Perform Emergency Response duties as required.
- Check orders in the Dry End for accuracy.
- Ensure excellent housekeeping standards to maintain a safe work area.
- Be present for machine startups to watch for fire.
- Coordinate labor when lines are down.
- Facilitate the training process for each position.
- Ensure a smooth transition at shift change.
- Assist the Team Leader as required.
- Immediately address ink, grease or oil on the floor.
- Follow established break schedule.
- Maintains solid communication with operators and plant supervision.
- Informs Team Leader of any problems in the area.
- Maintains excellent safety record.
- Must be physically able to perform the essential job duties: stand approximately 10 hours per shift, lift 26 - 36 pounds on a frequent basis, and work in an un-air-conditioned environment.
- Must be able to work a rotating 12-hour schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Up to five (5) years of experience in various positions in the Macon Facility. Mechanical and Leadership experience is a plus.
- Two years of experience in a manufacturing environment; including successful completion of jobs or similar activities requiring control of a mechanical process and inspection of product to meet quality standards.
- Demonstrated self-compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Ability to work in a self-directed position.
- Ability to work safely and to communicate with others in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability sufficient to determine product quality, for example, carton malformations, color verification, and structural integrity.
- Demonstrated hand/eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient for product handling.
Back to top