This Position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
At Pactiv Evergreen, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements, and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ensure compliance with GMPs, Safety and Quality Procedures and keep Productivity Standards.
- Perform tooling changes (set ups) on dies and restart extruder in an efficient and safe manner.
- Produce parts in the medium difficulty range with little help that meet quality specifications at or above specified rates.
- Develop speed and accuracy in machine tear down and set up.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Assign employees to work stations at start and during the shift.
- Check controls on equipment relating to vacuums, heat, pressures, timing, water flow, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring individual and team accountability, participation, and involvement. Proactively and effectively administers job performance / job behavior based coaching, counseling as appropriate and necessary.
- Provide timely performance feedback to Managers
- Complete safety and production paperwork as required
- Perform other related duties as required or directed
- Responsible for extrusion machine and staff throughout his / her shift
- Set up the extrusion machine by inputting information into a computer console, set roll gaps to precise sizes, and ensure quality control is production grade.
- Other duties may be assigned
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!