Team Lead 2-8am to 4:30 pm w/ Fri & Sat Off KR20206T
8am to 4:30 pm w/ Fri & Sat Off KR20206T 1 open position
Team Leader 2, will support the Team Leader 4 in accomplishing the overall team’s mission and lead natural work teams in day to day operations. Responsibilities also include leading teams in the areas of productivity, safety, and quality and team effectiveness. The responsibilities will be in addition to existing job responsibilities. The Team Leader 2 will be required to fill in/cover for the Dispatch/Team Leader during absences, vacations, and other periods of leave. This position will also be required to work overtime.
• Receiving/Put-Away: Safely unload inbound shipments, dragline carts and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
• Quality: Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
• Order Picking: Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped. Perform picking duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
• Loading: Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into rail cars or trailers.
• Equipment: Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a forklift, clamp truck, or other power equipment. Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, put away, and load functions, as required. Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion. On a daily basis, inspect and perform minor maintenance on the forklift or other equipment. Operate all equipment in a safe and efficient manner following prescribed work methods.
• Inventory: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that tight inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
• Safety, Sanitation, Security: Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards.
• Maintenance: Perform or assist in building, grounds, and equipment maintenance as required.
• Ability to successfully perform 8 core skills as outline in the Temple RMC core/flex outline for Team Leaders to include Lift Certification, All safety processes, certificate in Dispatch, PINC and all SAP functions. Must have 1 year time in service with Pactiv
• Must meet the eligibility requirements as listed in the Pactiv Job Posting Policy (See employee handbook)
• Ability to meet the physical requirements of the Job Profile and Medical Assessment requirements for the position
• Only regular, non-probationary associates of Pactiv in Temple who are actively working (not on leave of any kind, including disability) may apply.
• Power Industrial Truck Certified
• Lock out Tag out certified (Glad Hand Locks)
Duties Also Include:
•Maintain data integrity within plant manufacturing or warehouse departments.
•Assist in the development and implementation of the location's system for managing data and the ongoing training and coaching of associates to meet required needs.
•Collects and audit paperwork and perform daily tasks including order reconciliation, order confirmation, correction of errors, file maintenance, etc. •Support production and inventory control as determined by supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS: • High School diploma or equivalent • College or Technical College coursework highly desired
• Strong computer skills (Minimum above average ability in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Access desired)
• Ability to work with and create Excel spreadsheets using formulas and macros.
• Experience using SAP and ability to learn and use other software programs.
• Must be detailed oriented
• Must be able to be involved in several projects at one time, able to ensure progress through continued monitoring, prioritizing, and follow-up
• Ability to work with associates at all levels of the organization
• Ability to provide effective informal coaching and training
• Ability to set priorities and cope with several problems simultaneously
• Ability to create training documents, Single Point Lessons, and forms as needed
• Possess good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Possess a positive professional attitude.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Back to top