Systems Analyst – Vistex/SAP SD
Systems Analyst – Vistex/SAP SD
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
Responsible for applying business and technical expertise to design and implement new or revised Pactiv business functionality into our SAP and related third party systems, and Vistex. This role will manage and support projects across multiple business functions specializing in SAP Order to Cash, including Billbacks and rebate agreements, claims and settlements. Ability to transform business needs into technical solutions. Provide guidance to departmental and divisional business /technical management on IT strategies and initiatives.
- Developing basic user requirements for new systems or system enhancements. Translating user requirements into programming design and coding specifications. Analyze and document ongoing internal customer requests for additional features, functionality, integrations, etc
- Leading design and detailed design activities for specific applications, including configuring SAP/third party applications.
- Developing technical and user documentation for delivered solutions in order to facilitate ongoing production support activities and user training.
- Troubleshooting of SAP and related third party solutions. Resolving technical problems for current applications.
- Organizing, implementing and reviewing appropriate testing & quality assurance activities.
- Responsibility for primary support (Subject Matter Expert) for the end users in their areas of expertise; providing support and training on current applications. Helping resolve program and other technical problems; investigating user problems and initiating corrective action.
- Overseeing, coordinating and planning the development activities for system lifecycle for projects. Understanding of project planning tools.
- Consulting with management to assess needs, assign priorities; learn new technologies and techniques as appropriate. Managing customer expectations.
- Providing written statements of work that translate business/technical requirements into technical specifications.
- Interacting with the non-information technology business/technical areas to help prioritize and select enhancements to the IT system
- Willingness to learn new technical and IT related skills and programs beyond SAP (as needed by future business requirements)
- Participating as an active team member, providing value-added input that others can learn from. Effective listening and collaboration skills.
- Specific knowledge of cross-functional business/technical process areas indirectly affected. Also, knowledge of the business/technical process area or IT support knowledge for the specific business/ technical process area.
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering is required.
- Equivalent work experience must include: 4-6 years of Information Technology experience Required; 2-4 years specific business/technical process area experience in SAP SD, Vistex related experience is a Must.
- Extensive experience in configuring order management, pricing, availability checking, partner determination, output determination, copy control and contracts. Familiar with BAPIs, IDOCs and integration to PI.
- Deep knowledge of ABAP programming is preferred
- Configuration of Billbacks Module and Rebate Program Module is required
- Specific knowledge of cross-functional business/technical process areas indirectly affected. Also, knowledge of the business/technical process area or IT support knowledge for the specific business/ technical process area
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal), ability to communicate within project team as well as with the business, leveraged IT personnel.
- Possess basic leadership, organizational and time management skills
- Self-directed and uses judgment to proactively seek guidance from management or update status to management. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Customer focused, self-motivated, and team oriented; willingness to travel up to 20%.
- Extensive Experience in SAP SD configuration; SAP Vistex Configuration, knowledge of ABAP preferred including familiarity with EDI/IDOCs, and integration with PI; recent, relevant, hands-on experience is a must.
- Knowledge of programming and design techniques, including structured and object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with XML, SQL, Microsoft Reporting Services and web services
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Project) is a must.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #LI-TM1 ”IND1P”
Back to top