Supply Chain Supervisor
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Responsible for providing leadership and directions for the daily operations of the warehouse transportation logistics for all shipments and customer service.
- Ensure warehouse is appropriately staffed, equipment and facility operated to best practices, and inventories are effectively managed and controlled.
- Support sales strategies to ensure plant's critical response to customer needs.
- May be responsible for developing strategic distribution initiatives with customers, such as continuous inventory replenishment, demand estimation, or just-in-time inventory control.
- BA/BS in logistics or related field preferred, with 3-5 years of large warehouse supervisory experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong organizational skills; strict attention to detail; ability to multi-task and prioritize; high analytical ability and individual and team facilitation skills including conflict resolution.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Pactiv complies with the laws and regulations outlined in the following EEO is The Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com . Please clearly indicate that you need assistance. Recruiter and general inquiries of any kind will not be answered. #IND1P "LI-TM1" #CB2
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top