Supply Chain Supervisor
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Overnight Shift 6:00 pm to 6:00 am COP Schedule
• Supervises the daily work schedules of employees involved in performing a combination of: shipping, receiving, loading and unloading trucks, stacking, picking, packing and palletizing finished products.
• Determines space requirements for storage and schedules delivery and distribution of products, parts and accessories to achieve distribution objectives and meet customer requirements.
• Prepares and analyzes inventory reports to identify slow-moving and/or surplus stock.
• Ensures maintenance of equipment and a safe, clean environment.
• Recommends changes in procedures to ensure cost effective operations while meeting quality customer service and inventory turnover objectives.
•BA/BS degree preferred
• 3-5 years of supervisory experience required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and strict attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• High analytical ability and individual and team facilitation skills, including conflict resolution.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Back to top