Supply Chain Supervisor
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc. At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
The purpose of this position is to plan, direct and coordinate the work of 100+ logistics employees; resulting in smooth shift operations; high quality shipping and receiving of products produced on-time, and a motivating work environment.
- Hire, develop and retain hourly associates in a logistics environment
- Directs inventory planning and control activities.
- Responsible for all inventory planning and control functions, often including multiple facilities.
- Responsible for all or most of the following: master scheduling, materials handling, inventory turnover, customer service levels, stocking decisions, forecasting, and the administrative controls at all distribution facilities.
- Manages inventory replenishment based on production schedules, current inventory, customer orders, and forecasts.
- Manages all aspects of food safety management for the location, including establishment of effective food safety programs and metrics.
- Ensures accurate and current inventory records.
- Provide feedback up and down the organization.
- Develop and implement safety awareness programs, communicate safety issues, correct safety related problems, and lead investigations into safety related issues.
- Participate in designing and implementing continuous improvement processes.
- BS/BA degree preferably in logistics or related field. Prefer logistics and supervisory experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of statistical methods and process improvement techniques.
- Must demonstrate proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Effective team building and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels in the organization.
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. Applicants with physical or mental disability, who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, may request assistance by calling us at (847) 482-4320 or faxing us at (847) 615-6409. Please indicate, in you call or on your fax, that you need assistance. #CB2 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top