Supply Chain Shipping Coordinator
- Huntersville, NC
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Responsible for organizing and executing the work schedule for inbound and outbound shipments
- Coordinates yard management, trailer placement, Pinc, and dock scheduling
- Dispatches outbound loads, and completes driver check in / check out
- Manages receiving paperwork, and posting receipts
- Maintains a clean, neat and orderly work area, and conducts operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Other related job duties may be assigned
- Some warehouse, transportation, or dispatch experience preferred
- Understanding of transportation, customer & warehouse requirements
- Organized, with the ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as needed
- Problem identification, management, & follow through to resolution
- Ability to perform successfully all safety processes, dispatch, PINC, and required SAP functions.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with all levels of employees within the organization. Ability to work with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the Job Profile and Medical Assessment requirements for the position
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Back to top