Supply Chain shift Coordinator 2
- Indian Land, SC
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
This position will be responsible for the deployment of customer orders to the Distribution Center shop floor while utilizing the Warehouse Management System to manage resource capacity to prevent Operations bottlenecks and inbound/outbound delays. This position will also ensure that all customer orders are shipped based on priority without compromising Customer Service Levels. Additionally, this position will be responsible for the supervision, engagement, training, coaching and counseling of the Lift Truck Operators.
- Supervise, engage, coach and counsel the Lift Truck Operators working the same shift
- Monitors and assesses Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Warehouse Control Systems (WCS) to determine efficiency of workflow.
- Coordinates the daily workflow with the Site Leadership Team and Lift Truck personnel.
- Identifies inefficiencies in workflow between replenishment, picking, put away and shipping; makes wave and labor adjustments as needed.
- Monitors order queue and ensures balanced labor, equipment and warehouse work tasks.
- Awareness of load by time cut-offs to ensure loads are ready to be shipped.
- Execute daily work plan created by the Supply Chain Planner, and identifies problems that prevent efficient execution of the plan. Resolving and escalating issues appropriately.
- Plan, release and ensure timely completion of the waves in the warehouse management system.
- Plan, release and ensures timely completion of the Interleaving tasks in the warehouse management systems.
- Plan, release and ensure timely completion of cross dock opportunities.
- Identifies and ensures timely unload of HOT inbound shipments.
- Identifies and ensures timely completion of consolidation moves.
- Monitors and ensures timely completion of replenishment moves.
- Utilize reports to monitor work flow progress.
- Ensure communication to shift supervision status of wave progress and problems.
- Update shipping schedules.
- Monitor and maintain flow of automation traffic control systems within the DC.
- Coordination of Automatic Guided Vehicle (AGV) tasking and usage to maximize productivity.
- Maintain Yard and Door trailer statuses.
- BA/BS Degree preferred, and/or 3-5 years business experience in Distribution/Warehouse Logistics
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS); JDA (Red Prairie) a plus
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning Systems (ERP); SAP a plus
- Self-Directed & demonstrates the ability to proactively identify and resolve discrepancies or potential issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem identification & follow through to issue resolution
- Demonstrates the ability to work well with a variety of individuals.
- Demonstrates an understanding of automated distribution
Pactiv LLC is the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America and beyond. Since its founding in 1965, Pactiv has grown to support its customers, providing the broadest selection of products made from over a dozen materials. Today, the company is headquartered in Lake Forest, Illinois, and operates over 60 facilities with more than 14,000 employees across the globe. For more information, visit www.pactiv.com.
Pactiv LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status. "IND1P" #CB1 #LI-TM1
Back to top