- Responsible for payroll, treasury, risk management, and hedge accounting (or any combination there in) as well as reporting. Works to optimizing the accounting processes, activities, and performance globally.
- Activity works with payroll files and cost center postings.
- Performs month end reconciliations and provides payroll reporting as well as ad hoc reporting.
- Manages the performance of any direct reports by defining accountabilities, establishing performance objectives, providing feedback and guidance, and ensuring that all policies are understood and adhered to if applicable.
- Manage month-end/quarter end close.
- Manage tight deadlines for close and reporting purposes.
- Ensure monthly reconciliations for balance sheet accounts are accurate, submitted in a timely fashion, and fully supported with proper documentation.
- Reviews global processes to ensure proper internal controls, harmonization of processes, and maximize efficiencies. Analyzes, develops, and implements process improvements to global accounting processes.
- Supports the acquisition integration team to ensure proper and smooth integration of accounts in to the corporate systems when applicable.
- Provides support for audits and special projects.
- BS/BA in Accounting preferred
- 7 plus years previous accounting experience in corporate accounting environment required.
- Have comfort in nuts & bolts accounting.
- Be able to analyze gross amounts of data and understand what the transactions represent.
- Demonstrated experience with general accounting, ERP systems (SAP), reporting packages (HFM) and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels including Controllers, Managers and third party vendors.
- Must have advanced analytical, problem solving, decision making, and be detail-oriented.
- Must exercise sound judgment, have the drive and self-initiative to take calculated risks and provide risk/return recommendations.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during key reporting deadlines.
- Must be dependable and confidential in approach to all business matters.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB3 "IND1P" #LI-TM1
Back to top