This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
This position will support the spare parts and store room structure to provide a world class system for maintenance repair.
Responsibilities will include purchasing, organizing and maintaining a storeroom to support a manufacturing operation with high performance expectations. It can require overtime to meet these goals. The job responsibilities in this posting are not all inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain an inventory record and conduct semi-annual inventory of the spare parts.
- Provide inventory documentation to the accounting department as needed.
- Maintain proper inventory levels by establishing a min/max inventory system to prevent production equipment down time.
- Receive and stock parts into the storeroom in a timely manner.
- Follow company procedures for receipt, inspection and stocking of all PSM replacement parts.
- Maintain and stock inventory of lubricants.
- Inventory all lubricants on a bi-weekly basis.
- Verify MSDS on file for all chemicals and lubricants prior to ordering.
- Support requests from the technical group &support Capital Projects.
- Order materials as required, Provide feedback on the order, notify customer when materials arrive, store materials until required for installation.
- Timely follow-up on rush orders.
- A min/max spare parts inventory level will be established and maintained for newly installed equipment.
- Maintain equipment files in the Technical Library.
- Responsible for maintaining the company vehicles in good operating condition.
- Possess good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Fosters an environment of teamwork, creativity and empowerment
- Proficient knowledgeable about SAP, spreadsheets, Microsoft Word, data collection.
- Must have 5+ years of experience, preferably in parts room/inventory control environment.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED. Associate's Degree preferred.
- GMP Responsibilities:
- All associates are responsible to comply with operational methods, personnel practices and all communicated requirements to ensure a safe and productive work environment and overall product safety.
- Execute said duties to maintain compliance with stated product safety/GMP, legal, regulatory and quality systems requirements.
- PERSONAL ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- No Step 2 corrective actions within the last six months (internal candidates).
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top