Sr. Maintenance Specialist/Tooling
- Corsicana, TX
This position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
Starting wage up to $41.00
**Now Hiring -Full Time Direct with Great Benefits including 401K Match and Fast Career Growth!**
- Perform preventative and planned maintenance on all cup and lid tooling
- Re-conditioning of cup and lid tooling parts to ensure operators have sufficient replacements.
- Issuing of molds/dies and spares/ refurbished parts and monitoring the use of molds/dies.
- Maintain adequate inventory of tooling spare parts. Ensure consumable spares are available. Monitor usage of parts.
- Instrumental in continuous improvement activities dealing with molding, machine and spares development.
- Daily communication with the process engineer/shift supervisor to target problem areas and devise action plans for mold/die issues as required.
- Completes paperwork accurately and in a timely manner. Responsible for ensuring housekeeping in area(s) of responsibility are safe, clean and tidy.
- Perform mold and die changes when needed
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Two-year Mechanical degree or 3-5 years' industrial maintenance or 3-5 years' machinist experience and mechanical knowledge.
- Preferred Skills: Be knowledgeable in pneumatics, blue prints/schematic readings (mechanical/electrical), welding, using shop equipment, and fabrication.
- Must have Computer literacy.
- Highly organized, problem solver, able to handle multiple tasks and strong sense of urgency.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with people at all levels within the organization.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be a Team player.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email TalentHelp@Pactiv.com.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!
Back to top