Sr. Maintenance Mechanic
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots mechanical
- Electrical, including pneumatic and hydraulic issues associated with all equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for installation, set up, maintenance and repair of all equipment related to plant operation, services and facilities.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment; proven electrical, mechanical, welding, tool and die, and lift truck experience.
- Must be knowledgeable in pneumatics, blue prints/schematic readings, PLC's and fabrication.
- Maintain housekeeping in areas of assigned responsibility to ensure a safe and clean work environment. Must possess good written and verbal communication skills, decision-making ability and mathematical knowledge.
- HS diploma or equivalency; 3-5 years related experience.
- Thorough knowledge of mechanical devices and apparatus.
- Mechanical skills to include experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Experience with electrical motors AC/DC from 5-150HP.
- Knowledge with drive chains and conveyor systems.
- Ability to operate forklifts.
- Knowledge in working with bearings (SKF, floating, and ridged).
Welding experience desired.
- Ability to utilize hand tools for repair of mechanical systems.
- Experience with process pumps (Goulds, Sunmit, Sultzer).
- Good written and verbal communication skills, decision making ability. and mathematical knowledge.
- Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office.
- Experience in a paper and or corrugated environment preferred.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB1 "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top