This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Dis-assembles, cleans, repairs as needed, and re-assembles tooling in accordance with prescribed tooling maintenance requirements as well as when needed due to component failure
- Manages storage and organization of tooling to ensure readiness
- Maintains tool cleaning systems to include cleaning tank (changing filters, changing solution and cleaning tank itself)
- Ensures work areas are clean and organized in line with safety and work efficiency objectives
- Assists in some daily routine such as mold cleaning and set-up in shop
- Assists or perform mold changes when needed.
- Trains and oversees associates to ensure changeover and machine set-up integrity is maintained
- Specification and procurement of spare parts
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 7 to 10 years skilled Machinist experience in high precision machine shop/manufacturing environment
- Computer literacy in Desktop Applications to include data collection and manipulation
- Ability to execute close tolerance fabrication, component assembly and machine set-up
- Skilled in using precision measurement and set-up devices
- Competent in working with computerized machine controls and interfaces.
- Highly organized, problem solver, able to handle multiple tasks, self-motivated with strong sense of accountability.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with people at all levels within the organization.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Self-directed with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Results focused with strong desire to identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities.
- Must be a Team player.
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran’s status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P"
Back to top