Sr. Financial Analyst - Manufacturing
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
We are looking for a dynamic, self-driven team member to join the Foodservice Business Unit in role of a Sr Financial Analyst in our manufacturing organization reporting to the Sr Director of Finance - Manufacturing. Our team is critical in helping the plants to drive business performance through strong analytics and partnership. We help to identify gaps to our targets and partner with our operations team to drive solutions. We work hard, we drive value and we have fun.
- Develop and analyze manufacturing costs at the Foodservice Business Unit Level to deliver and understanding of current performance to target as well as opportunities to drive performance
- Deliver cyclical planning and reporting activity (Target, Forecast, etc.)
- Develop critical financial tools for use across the network for increased consistency and capability
- Function as the go-to-person for direct labor modeling tools currently in place
- Ad hoc analysis to support current financial performance opportunities
- Limited travel, 15%
Education and Experience:
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting preferred
- 5+ Years in an analytical role within Finance or Accounting
- Manufacturing experience
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven analytical ability to break down complex data into actionable insights
- Strong partnership capabilities across both finance and operational organizations
- Self driven and results oriented
- Demonstrated strength in communicating business analytics across a broad range of functions
- Strong systems experience in Microsoft, HFM and SAP
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. "IND1P" #LI-TM1 #CB2
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
As a Project Lead, Joanie works to drive Pactiv's revenue growth by improving marketing strategies, increasing efficiencies, and finding new ways to better serve the company's customers.
Back to top