Sr. Customer Service Representative
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
- Supports the company profit and service objectives by ensuring accurate and timely handling of customer orders, inquiries and concerns.
- Orders are reviewed for lead-time, product availability and conformance to order policies.
- Serves as the facilitator between customer and other functional areas when requirements do not match capabilities.
- Serves as the day-to-day voice of the customer for the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with assigned accounts to ensure that service levels provide Pactiv with a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Provide an ongoing view of service satisfaction and changing customer requirements by collecting and reporting data on key account relationships to the Sales and Marketing organization.
- BA/BS degree preferred or
- High School diploma and significant customer service experience in manufacturing environment
- SAP experience required.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and computer skills -- must be able to type 40 wpm
- Ability to multitask & prioritize problems
- Strong team behaviors
- Ability to make sound business decisions in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top