Sr. CDP Technician/Operator -
Thermoforming Technician – Level 3
This position is for Pactiv, a company of Reynolds Group Holding Inc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely and effectively operates blending, extrusion and thermoforming equipment to produce quality product
- Provide troubleshooting support and guidance to 5 – 7 trainee through level 2 line technicians each running multiple processing and packaging equipment’s on a single line.
- Assists in production start ups
- Trains lesser skilled technicians in both technical duties and good working practices
- Communicates daily with shift management to target problem areas and devise action plans
- Follows all Company established rules and policies
- Adheres to all Safety rules and regulations
- Perform general set-up, change-over, shut-down tasks.
- Make process adjustments based on material and process knowledge and experience
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- 4 – 7 years of manufacturing experience as a high level operator / tech
- Must have experience or technical knowledge that demonstrates High level mechanical and process aptitude, demonstrated problem solving skills and effective communication with Maintenance, Process Engineering and Management.
- Ability to train and develop lesser skilled technicians
- Must have good communication skills—written and verbal and be able to demonstrate basic math proficiency.
- Must be able to use tools as required.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others effectively as a part of a team is essential.
- Candidate must have excellent attendance record as the productivity of multiple lines require the technical skills provided by this role.
- Able to climb, crouch, bend and twist repetitively throughout the day in a hot environment.
- Able to push, pull, lift, exert 50 - 75 lbs several time throughout a given day.
- Able to be on production floor supporting multiple lines for 12 hours / day
At Pactiv, continuous innovation and development has secured our place as one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of foodservice and food packaging products. Pactiv currently produces custom and stock foam, plastic, aluminum, pressed-paperboard, PE coated board, and molded-fiber packaging. Our global force of almost 12,000 team members allows us to supply packers, processors, supermarkets, restaurants, institutions and foodservice industries around the world. Over the years, Pactiv has consistently outpaced the competition in safety, innovation and strategic acquisitions. Want to learn more? Visit www.Pactiv.com.
Pactiv is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veterans status, or any other characteristics protected by law. #CB3 #LI-TM1 "IND1P"
Meet Some of Pactiv's Employees
Customer Account Representative
As a Customer Account Representative within Pactiv's Foodservice Distribution Unit, Saki works with a number of high-level accounts and ensures that distribution runs smoothly.
Back to top